The advent of cloned DNA vaccines & Synthetic Genomics, backed by proponents of the Trans-humanist & Bioethics movements (this is a post-Darwinian view, in which the species has the power to direct its own evolution), has opened a Pandora’s Box spelling the inevitable death of natural immunity.
Chick-embryo based Influenza vaccine technology is gradually being phased out; replaced by Synthetic Cloned Cell line technology. The Industry line – “Although cost-effective, this production strategy is time, labor & material-intensive. Moreover, there is only a limited supply of 11-day-old fertilized poultry eggs at any given time, reducing Industry’s ability to respond rapidly to a sudden need for new vaccines.”
The leader of this movement, T. Craig Venter, the founder of Sythetic Genetics Inc (SGI) has declared, “(We now have) the ability to routinely write the software of life. Synthetic technology is capable of preparing a DNA copy of any virus for which its nucleotide sequence is known (that’s the template of an organism’s nucleic acid – basic building blocks of life).” – the construction of any specified DNA sequence, enabling the synthesis of genes (units of an organism’s hereditary information) or entire genomes (the entirety of an organism’s hereditary information), a process involving synthesis of ‘a 1.08 million base pair Mycoplasma mycoides genome, constructed from four bottles of chemicals that make up DNA. This synthetic genome has been “booted up” in a cell to create the first cell controlled completely by a synthetic genome. The seed strain is the starter culture of a virus, and is the base from which larger quantities of the vaccine virus can be grown.’
Assembly line cloned cell production – This new approach uses mammalian cells (typically kidney cells – cancerous kidney cells are a wonderful incubator for viruses) to grow the influenza viruses – the same system will be adapted to other types of viral vaccines. ‘Cell-based vaccine production could more easily meet “surge capacity needs” because cells could be frozen and stored in advance of an epidemic or developed rapidly in response to an epidemic. Cell-based vaccine production dramatically reduces the possibility for contamination and promises to be more reliable, flexible, and expandable than egg-based methods. In place of eggs, cell-based vaccine production utilizes laboratory-grown cell lines that are capable of hosting a growing virus. The virus is injected into the cells where it multiplies. The cells’ outer walls are removed, harvested, purified, and inactivated.’
Vaccine Cell Substrates (casing of the cell used as raw material in the vaccine) are extacted from Animal strain Primary & Diploid cells or via continuous cell lines:
1. Primary cells are obtained directly from the tissues of healthy animals. Primary cells are more likely to contain adventitious agents (meaning cross-contamination/viral infections & mutations) than banked, well-characterized cells.
2. Diploid cell strains (derived from aborted fetal tissue) are established from primary cell cultures by expansion and cell banking. These types of cells have a finite life span and are not immortal like cell lines (those able to proliferate indefinitely either through random mutation or deliberate modification).
Note: ”Human Diploid Cells are associated with an increased risk of a theoretical ‘oncogenic agent’ (an agent that causes neoplasms/cancer)’.
3. Some continuous/ Immortal cell lines include Vero cells (derived from African Green Monkey kidneys – patent owned by ‘Dyncorp’/Black Ops war merchants & run child kidnapping rings in Bosnia) and CHO cells (derived from Chinese hamster ovaries) – associated with accumulated genetic changes, cell line tumors & the potential risk of adventitious agents from residual DNA).
NOTE: WHICHEVER ROUTE YOU TAKE INTO THIS TYPE OF VACCINE DEVELOPMENT INEVITABLY LEADS TO THE RISK OF CANCER
Novartis Vaccines & Diagnostics has been awarded a $487 million contract by the US Dep’t of Health & Human Services, a joint venture totaling nearly $1 billion US in investment, to produce ‘50 million doses of seasonal trivalent flu vaccine, and up to 150m doses of monovalent vaccine‘ in preparation for a potential Pandemic.
‘A recombinant trivalent HA protein–based influenza vaccine is in the late stages of clinical development in the United States. As soon as the influenza vaccine strains are selected, the genes encoding the HA proteins are cloned into baculovirus vectors. Insect cells infected with these vectors express HA (Hemagglutinin based) proteins, which are then further purified and formulated into a trivalent vaccine (assortment of 3 viruses).’
Cloned cell patenting – Novartis have teamed up with Synthetic Genomics Inc (SGI) (part of a three-year agreement, supported by an award from the U.S. Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA) – and have subsequently secured their own official “proprietary cells” to ‘grow in suspension…do not require attachment to a surface to proliferate. During production, one ampule of stored cells is thawed and expanded in several steps. At each stage the cells are placed in fermenters (stainless steel tanks) that provide the optimal environment for growth including the proper temperature, pH value and nutrient solution. The proliferation of the cells is constantly monitored. Cell proliferation takes place in a contained fermenter system within so-called clean rooms.’
What are the risks here?
A. In terms of replicating or combining viruses:
“Because the influenza virus genome is segmented, coinfection of a single host cell with two or more different influenza viruses can result in a reassortment (shuffling) of their genetic material. The antigenic shift can lead to a pandemic if the resulting progeny virus contains an HA protein to which humans have no preexisting immunity.” Dr. Antony Fauci, Director/NIAID
B. In terms of synthetic cell technology:
1. Adventitious agents (involves cross-contamination/viral infections & chimera viruses/mutations):
‘Genetic changes can be subtle (single nucleotide changes) or dramatic (genome deletions or rearrangements)…the degree of attenuation of laboratory-passaged viruses may or may not be known. There can in some cases be uncertainty regarding the biological attributes of a synthetic replica of a gene bank virus sequence (cloning).’
2. Oncogenic agents (those which cause neoplasms/cancer in the host):
‘Because neoplastic (cancerous) cells survive indefinitely, it is easier to qualify and bank cells that have passed all tests. However, if their growth in tissue culture is not well controlled, there may exist additional opportunities for contamination of cells with a longer lifespan.’ FDA
‘Because some mammalian tumors and some cells transformed by viruses contain infectious virus, cells transformed by an unknown mechanism have a theoretical risk of containing a transforming virus.’ FDA
3. Endogenous retroviruses (Remnants of ancestral exogenous retroviral infections fixed in the germline DNA):
‘Many live attenuated vaccines for animals are manufactured by using cell lines from animals, which are known to produce infectious ‘endogenous retroviruses’ (ERVs); however, the risks of infection by ERVs from xenospecies through vaccination have been ignored.’ Laboratory of Signal Transduction, Department of Cell Biology, Institute for Virus Research, Kyoto University
‘If their growth in tissue culture is not well controlled, there may exist additional opportunities for contamination of cells with a longer lifespan. In cases of neoplastic cells for which the transforming event is unknown, there is also a theoretical possibility that transformation occurred as a result of a previous viral infection.’
The vanguard in the field of vaccine research claim “Cell-based vaccine production dramatically reduces the possibility for contamination”. Let us review some of the noteworthy findings of National Health Regulators & Medical Practitioners/Researchers thus far:
1. ‘Because the influenza virus genome is segmented, coinfection of a single host cell with two or more different influenza viruses can result in a reassortment (or shuffle) of their genetic material.’
2. ‘Because neoplastic (cancerous) cells survive indefinitely, it is easier to qualify and bank cells that have passed all tests, especially as compared with primary cells (which are derived repeatedly from live tissue and must be re-qualified with each use).’ NOTE: Optaflu, early cell based Novartis prototype vaccine, was produced using a cell line called Madin-Darby (MDCK), cells extracted from the kidneys of a female cocker spaniel.
3. ‘Adventitious agents (mutable viruses/cross-contamination) could theoretically enter a viral vaccine through any of these ingredients (cell substrates, vaccine seed, tissue culture reagents, stabilizers).’
4. ‘Many novel vaccines are produced in animal cell substrates, and emerging infectious diseases may theoretically be transmitted from animals to humans through these vaccines.’
5. ‘It is unclear whether neoplastic cells have a greater or lower adventitious agent risk than other types of cells. Because they can be grown for long periods in tissue culture, there may be greater opportunities for any adventitious agents to be detected.’
6. ‘If their growth in tissue culture is not well controlled, there may exist additional opportunities for contamination of cells with a longer lifespan. In cases of neoplastic cells for which the transforming event is unknown, there is also a theoretical possibility that transformation occurred as a result of a previous viral infection.’
7. ‘Because some mammalian tumors and some cells transformed by viruses contain infectious virus, cells transformed by an unknown mechanism have a theoretical risk of containing a transforming virus.’
8. ‘Over 200 viruses cause influenza and influenza-like illness which produce the same symptoms (fever, headache, aches and pains, cough and runny noses). At best, vaccines might be effective against only influenza A and B, which represent about 10% of all circulating viruses.’
9. ‘A “perplexing” Canadian study linking H1N1 to seasonal flu shots is throwing national influenza plans into disarray and testing public faith in gov’t agencies responsible for protecting the nation’s health. Study confounds infectious-disease experts in suggesting that people vaccinated against seasonal flu are twice as likely to catch swine flu.’
10. ‘There is concern that genetic technologies will be used to modify these already pathogenic agents and create “super-pathogens”. DNA shuffling (accelerated or directed molecular evolution) or combining genetic elements of distinct pathogenic viruses to create chimeric viruses, could be applied to bio-weapons enhancement.’
11. ‘Consumption of genetically altered/modified organisms (GMO) is associated with infertility, excessive cancer cell growth, organ lesions, altered liver & pancreas cells, changes to enzyme levels, Immune system failure and anti-biotic resistance in animals.’
Further risks involved – Industry Guidelines For Governance of Synthetic Genomics Technology:
‘All viruses listed (everything from Small Pox to Swine to Ebola virus) exist in numerous laboratories throughout the World, including academic research labs, diagnostic, hospital and nation state health labs, as well as in biologics laboratories. Now, anyone with a laptop computer can access public DNA sequence databases via the Internet, access free DNA design software, and place an order for synthesized DNA for delivery.
The alternative approach that concerns us here is that someone could synthesize the entire genome of a dangerous pathogen, such as smallpox, from scratch. This requires no access to the secure laboratories. Such synthesis could be accomplished in a conventional molecular biology laboratory, without the need for specialized equipment. The technology required is already available. There is concern that genetic technologies will be used to modify these already pathogenic agents and create “super-pathogens”. DNA shuffling (accelerated or directed molecular evolution) or combining genetic elements of distinct pathogenic viruses to create chimeric viruses, could be applied to bio-weapons enhancement.’
Viral bioweapon type threats include increasing the replicative capacity of the virus by modifying the gene expression, changing the tropism (involuntary orientation) of the virus by incorporating genes encoding particular cellular receptor binding proteins, engineering drug-resistance determinants into the virus and compromising or overwhelming the host immune response to infection or vaccine-induced immunity by incorporating into the virus genes encoding human immune system antagonists, and this DNA shuffling or combining genetic elements to create chimeric viruses.
Synthetic algae: SGI have also merged with ExxonMobil ($600 million investment) to produce “synthetic algae” as an alternative bio-fuel. It’s being added to the Core Exit, to tackle the Deepwater Horizon blowout in the Gulf of Mexico. There is speculation that synthetic algae may be the cause of many abnormal occurrences that have plagued the local communities; including a recurring flesh eating skin rash, widespread fish & bird deaths, high concentrations of methane gas, exploding glass, odd smelling shrimp.
This has grave implications, not only for the environment on which we depend, but ultimately towards maintaining the viability of our natural immunity; the capacity to withstand & adapt to genetic manipulation. If the disruption of natural life in the Gulf is any indication, the odds are not in our favor.
Aside from the upcoming Recombinant Trivalent Hemagglutinin Protein-based Influenza Vaccine, a host of other cloned cell based vaccines are now being readied for circulation:
1. Live virus-type Influenza vaccine: ‘Efforts also are under way to develop live influenza vaccines based on the influenza NS1 protein, a nonstructural, multifunctional protein involved in viral replication and inhibition of the host’s innate immune responses.”
2. Virus-like particle vaccine: ‘Recombinant viral vectors that express HA, NA, and the influenza matrix (M1) protein — a structural protein lining the inside of the viral envelope that is involved in viral assembly and budding — are used to infect cultured cells. The expressed influenza proteins spontaneously self-assemble at the plasma membrane and bud from the infected cells, forming particles that structurally resemble wild-type viruses. Other influenza proteins or immuneenhancing molecules can be incorporated into the budding particle.’
3. Viral vector vaccine: ’Influenza HA genes from seasonal or H5N1 viruses, or both, have been cloned into so-called carrier viruses, including vaccinia virus, alphaviruses, adenoviruses, Newcastle disease virus, baculoviruses, and vesicular stomatitis virus. Cellular and antibody responses that provide protection against the vaccine virus and antigenically drifted strains have been shown to develop in animals vaccinated with these viral vectors.’
4. DNA-based vaccine: ‘Encoding the HA or NA protein, injected intramuscularly either alone or in combination with internal gene segments in animals.’
5. Universal vaccine: ‘The ideal influenza vaccine would be one that is safe, elicits humoral and cellular responses identical to those triggered by a natural infection, provides long-lasting and cross-strain protection, and can be manufactured rapidly in large amounts under well-controlled conditions. Major targets in the search for a “universal,” or “common-epitope,” vaccine have been the highly conserved external domain of the influenza matrix 2 (M2) protein and conserved epitopes from the influenza NP, matrix 1 (M1), and HA proteins..’
“Practically speaking, cloning is the opening wedge for a series of technologies that ultimately lead to designer babies. If cloning is allowed now, it will be harder to oppose germ-line engineering to enhance babies in the future.” Francis Fukuyama, neoconservative author of ‘Our Post-human Future’
On its face synthetic vaccine technology is clearly a rejection of God, and by extension a rejection of nature itself, the natural principles of life; ultimately a rejection of humankind – with a goal of re-engineer the species. Nature will respond to man’s attempts at reshuffling the deck by literally re-assorting man – they’ll be playing Genetic Roulette with our lives, and we’re the chips on the table.
VRM: The Problem With Vaccines Part 3 – Synthetic Genomics & The Death Of Natural Immunity
VRM Live – 01/28/11: Vaccine Resistance Movement founder Joel Lord discusses Synthetic Genomics, cloned cell vaccine technology & the death of natural immunity, gutter journalism & Dr. Wakefield’s imminent vindication with ‘Truth to Power’ host Paul Mabelis.
VRM Live – 11/04/10: Vaccine Resistance Movement founder Joel Lord lays out the whole vaccine process with Paul Mabelis; including heavy metal toxicity, synergy, pregnancy issues & the basic principles of natural health at risk.
VRM Live – 09/24/10: Vaccine Resistance Movement Founder Joel Lord & activist/radio host Jesse Calhoun lay it all out tonite. Topics include the VRM Worldwide Autism Study, Scientific/Medical dictatorship, Natural Rights & Vaccine Industry fraud exposed. Special thanks to host Paul Mabelis.
If you appreciate the efforts to bring this information forward do consider making a donation. Any amount, no matter how small will help enable me to carry on this invaluable research. See Paypal link on the VRM website (click on ‘Donate’ tab in upper right corner). Thank you all.